Life is good with happy gorillas, not so much with evil clowns under your bed.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

An Addition to our Household

He is so small, I almost didn't see him. But now he has grown a bit more and I can see him, not just feel him, I feel confident to share my news with the interwebs. "He" is Noddy, my very first rheumatoid nodule.

Noddy lives on my "bird" finger, the joint in the middle. I don't know the medical term for that joint, meta-carpa-phlangeal-somethingorother, I don't know. All I know is he is everything I had hoped for in a rheumatoid nodule. Now when I show him off, I can innocently flip the bird to anyone without repercussions. Heh Heh Heh, now THAT is convenient.

He doesn't hurt, most nodules don't. Sadly, some day Noddy will turn on me. He will deform my joints until my fingers are useless. Hopefully I can get back on medications soon, and stop him from growing.

Welcome to the family Noddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment